SfJ Awards Level 4 Award in Command Support 610/0737/7
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to facilitate the operation of the Command Support function in the role of Command Support Officer.
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
1. Understand health and safety in the Command Support role.
2. Understand the organisational impact on the Command Support role.
3. Understand communications in Command Support.
4. Be able to facilitate the introduction of Command Support at incidents.
5. Be able to facilitate the ongoing operation of Command Support at incidents.
6. Be able to facilitate the closing stages of Command Support at incidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
To undertake this qualification, learners will need to:
• Have an understanding of the command support process
• Be/have been practitioners at initial incidents
• Be competent Level 1 commanders
NUMBER OF DELEGATES
GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Delegates will undertake an online prep course, a written assessment, a professional discussion with a qualified tutor and a practical scenario simulation assessment.
Delegates will produce an e-portfolio of evidence of competence.
Skills for Justice
£3919 plus VAT at your venue.
Price on application for delivery at one of our Kent venues.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) less than 7 days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due
(ii) between 8 to 14 days before the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii) more than 14 days before the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.