SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Initial Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services Qualification Number: 610/0183/1
To support the learner to update and continue their professional development and to develop knowledge and skills relevant to an initial incident commander in the fire and rescue services.
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
1. Understand the key principles of the Incident Command system
2. Understand the roles and responsibilities of personnel within the Incident Command Structure
3. Understand the management of risk at operational incidents
4. Understand effective communication at operational incidents
5. Be able to plan an initial response to an operational incident
6. Be able to implement actions at an operational incident to meet planned objectives
7. Be able to close down the operational phase of an incident
8. Be able to review a response to an operational incident
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Firefighters, Crew and Watch Managers
The course consists of taught input from a qualified tutor, case studies, professional discussions, online assessment and practical simulation.
Skills for Justice
£ 932 plus VAT per delegate online. Six delegates per course.
Price on application for delivery at one of our Kent centres, at your location or for larger delegate numbers.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client’s venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) Less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) Between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.