SfJ Awards Level 4 Intermediate Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services Qualification Number: 610/0185/5
This course aims to accredit the knowledge and skills development of fire and rescue service learners in providing operational command responses at the intermediate level (Station Manager)
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
1. Understand key roles and responsibilities within Incident Command.
2. Understand command and leadership skills within Incident Command.
3. Understand the application of effective decision-making during operational incidents.
4. Understand the principles of risk management at operational incidents.
5. Understand the methods of communication for operational incidents.
6. Understand joint working and interoperability.
7. Be able to review and determine the status of operational incidents.
8. Be able to assume responsibility for actions to support those involved in operational incidents.
9. Be able to review responses to operational incidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Watch or Station Managers in development or competent seeking continuing professional development.
Case studies, presentations, professional discussions, and decision-making exercises, all with a qualified tutor with command experience at this level and practical simulation with live role players
Skills for Justice
£3597 plus VAT per delegate at one of our Kent centres. (Minimum two delegates)
POA for a single delegate or delivery at your centre.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due
(ii) between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.