Fire Service Incident Command Level 1 Acquisition (onsite)
Prepare fire commanders who will manage first strike operations at incidents involving one to three fire appliances.
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
1. Understand the requirements of a Level 1 commander as prescribed in the National Occupational Guidance Foundation for Incident Command
2. Understand the requirements of the JESIP Joint doctrine applied by operational commanders at multi-agency response incidents.
3. Able to use the JESIP App effectively.
4. Understand the principle of risk management and risk against gain judgements at operational incidents.
5. Understand the application of a tactical operational mode.
6. Develop a tactical plan of action covering hazards and risks, initial objectives, progress, use of resources, the performance of people and resolution of the incident.
7. Ensure that the plan is realistic, achievable and will meet the objectives.
8. Continuously review the information and adjust plans to meet changing needs of incidents.
9. Make sound judgements regarding priorities for action based on risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Crew and Watch Managers in-development for the role.
Undertake a written assessment, taught input from a qualified tutor, case studies and a practical scenario simulation assessment.
Produce an e-portfolio of evidence of competence.
Perform a practical scenario assessment using your in-house simulator or our Fire Studio software.
Institute of Leadership & Management
£3120 plus VAT per course for up to 4 delegates at our Kent centres.
Price on application for delivery at your centre.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) less than 7 days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.