Incident Command Assessor
To develop and accredit assessors to undertake incident command assessments in the workplace as part of a performance management system.
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the National Operational Guidance Foundation for Command
- Understand the differences between a learning and performance zone.
- Conduct assessments of candidates against the performance standards prescribed within National Occupational Standard (NOS) WM7 or EFSM2
- Produce a report on an individual’s performance in an incident command role which will include a judgement of competence against each of the performance criteria of the appropriate NOS and a subjective indicative assessment.
- Conduct a debrief of a candidate identifying learning points.
- Produce a remedial plan for a learner who has not yet met the standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any individual who wishes to assess and report on the incident command management performance of an individual candidate or subordinate.
Command experience either at the same or below their current role is desirable.
Complete an online prep course,
Receive taught input from a qualiﬁed, experienced tutor
Perform a practical incident simulation from simulation and video content
Produce a hard copy evidence folder.
Skills for Justice
£2905 plus VAT per course for up to eight delegates at your centre.
£890 plus VAT per single delegate place delivered virtually using video conferencing(discounts for delegate numbers will apply).
Price on application for single delegates or courses run at one of our Kent centres.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client’s venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) Less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.