Fire Control Intermediate Incident Command
To improve Control Room managers’ six safety critical command skills as prescribed in National Operational Fire Control Command Guidance.
Improve inter-agency Control Room and incident management in accordance with JESIP principles.
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
1. Understand the role of a Fire Control Incident Commander at the intermediate level.
2. Demonstrate key leadership command skills.
3. Demonstrate good situational awareness when managing fire control during an incident.
4. Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
5. Demonstrate personal resilience and teamworking skills.
6. Demonstrate managing the risk assessment of fire control activities.
7. Make critical decisions using professional judgement and the existing NOG Decision Control Process(DCP).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Uniformed fire control room officers supervising emergency incidents in a fire control setting.
The course consists of taught input from a qualified tutor, case studies, professional discussions, online assessment and practical simulation.
Skills for Justice
£1998 plus VAT per delegate at one of our Kent centres. Minimum two delegates per course
Price on application for delivery at your centre.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client’s venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) Less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) Between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.