Fire Service Incident Command Practical Assessment Level 4 Command Hours Top Up (virtual)
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the National Operational Guidance Foundation for Incident Command.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the JESIP Joint Doctrine.
3. Explain the principles of risk management in Fire Control Rooms.
4. Identify the different methods of communication for operational incidents.
5. Understand organisation at an operational incident including sectorisation, command support, command responsibilities and cordon control.
6. Identify the six principles of JESIP inter-agency liaison at an operational incident.
7. Identify the role of SCG, TCG and FCP at a multi-agency incident.
8. Explain the principles of communication between agencies at every level during a multi-agency incident.. Identify the elements of the Joint Decision Model(JDM).
9. Produce an IIMARCH briefing using the JESIP Template.
10. Produce a METHANE message using the JESIP App. Analyse, review and determine wider impacts of existing and potential operational incidents on the fire and rescue service.
11. Apply dynamic risk assessment and review to inform resourcing of operational incidents.
12. Implement joint working and interoperability, focussing on control room activity.
13. Take responsibility for actions to support those involved in operational incidents.
14. Use the Individual decision control process to make key operational decisions.
15. Identify and rectify discrepancies between the prescribed JESIP process and that taking place at an incident.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Level 3 and 4 incident commanders who are undertaking an operational competence assessment as part of a promotion selection process.
The assessment consists of a short online underpinning knowledge assessment and a practical simulation using live role players.
Half day per delegate
£1508 plus VAT per course for one delegates, online using Zoom or MS Teams video conferencing
We invoice you at the point of enrolment on the virtual course so there are no cancellation charges.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.