Fire Control Intermediate Incident Command Revalidation
To revalidate full SfJ Fire Control Intermediate Incident Command Certificate of Achievement holders.
1. Gather information from available sources to gain accurate situational awareness and understanding
2. Confirm current action complies with relevant legislation and protocols, including organisational policies, procedures and guidance
3. Review the application of safe systems of work
4. Implement an effective plan to support those involved in operational incidents.
5 Conduct dynamic, analytical, environmental and personal risk assessments
6. Interpret and record results of dynamic, analytical, environmental and personal risk assessments
7. Conduct timely and comprehensive briefings and updates with relevant people to obtain progress reports and instigate action
8. Maintain a communications strategy for the duration of the incident.
9. Establish and maintain liaison with other agencies.
10. Collate relevant points for the debrief
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Fire Control Intermediate Incident Commanders
The course consists of a professional discussion with a qualified tutor, an online summative assessment and a practical simulation.
Continuing Professional Development Office
£1105 plus VAT per delegate at your venue. Two delegates per course
Price on application for delivery at one of our Kent centres or online.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client’s venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) Less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) Between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.