Fire Control Initial Incident Command
1)To improve underpinning knowledge with regard to the fire control national operational guidance (NOG) and JESIP (knowledge)
2)To provide a realistic environment for individuals to demonstrate incident command competence in a control room command simulation (skills and behaviours)
At the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the underpinning knowledge required of a Fire Control incident commander at the initial level
2. Demonstrate leadership in managing the control room during an incident.
3. Demonstrate situational awareness when leading fire control during an incident.
4. Undertake Decision Making during an operational incident in the control room
5. Demonstrate Interpersonal communication
6. Recognize symptoms of stress and fatigue in self and others and take actions to reduce their effects.
7. Encourage teamworking during an operational incident
8. Be able to manage the risk assessment of fire control activities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Fire control crew and watch commanders
The course consists of taught input from a qualified tutor, case studies, professional discussions, online assessment and practical simulation.
Skills for Justice
£819 plus VAT per delegate online. Minimum four delegates per course
Price on application for delivery at one of our Kent centres, at your location or for larger delegate numbers.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of the client’s delegates at the client’s venue for a booked event. Cancellations due to delegate non-attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption (i.e. operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges:
(i) Less than seven days from the reserved date, the full cost of the course is due.
(ii) Between 8 to 14 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs).
(iii) more than 14 days prior to the reserved date, cancellation incurs no charge.
Contact: email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.