CCAG2 Respond to Emergencies at the Tactical (Silver) Level (ALP0152)
To accredit Local Resilience Forum and Category Two Responders to undertake multi agency working at a Tactical Co-Ordinating Group(TCG) at a major incident
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to;
- Define the role and responsibility of a Category Two Responder at a major incident.
- Define the JESIP Ways of Working.
- Obtain sufficient information to determine the current status of responses in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Formulate tactical plans which take account of available information, including any pre-determined emergency plans, and anticipated risks in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Implement tactics, confirming roles, responsibilities, tasks, and communication channels in line with organisational timeframes and requirements.
- Conduct on-going risk assessment and management in response to the dynamic nature of emergencies in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Review tactics with key personnel involved in command, control and coordination in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Confirm actions to implement tactics are carried out, taking into account impacts on individuals, communities and the environment in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Determine priorities for allocating available resources in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Anticipate future resource needs, taking account of possible escalations of emergencies in accordance with organisational requirement.
- Work in co-operation and communicate with other responders in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Liaise with relevant organisations to address long term priorities of restoring essential services and helping to facilitate the recovery of affected communities in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Obtain and provide technical and professional advice from suitable sources to inform decision making in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Provide accurate information to inform and protect communities, working with the media where relevant in accordance with organisational timeframes and requirements
- Monitor and maintain the health, safety and welfare of individuals during responses in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Review actions taken at operational (bronze) level in accordance with organisational requirements.
- identify where circumstances warrant a strategic (gold) level of management and engage with the strategic level as required in accordance with organisational requirements
- Brief and debrief individuals under your area of authority fully and in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of tactics and use this information to inform future practice in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Fully record decisions, actions, options and rationale in accordance with current information, policy and legislation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of a Local Resilience Forum
- Local authority personnel who will be required to contribute to the management of a multi-agency emergency incident at tactical level.
- Any Category Two responder under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004
Up to 6 delegates
Delegates will undertake a written assessment, taught input from a qualified tutor and a practical scenario simulation assessment.
Delegates will produce a portfolio of evidence.
Skills for Justice
£2794 plus VAT for up to six delegates at one of our Kent Centres.POA for delivery at your location.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at a training venue for a booked event.
Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.