Skills for Justice Strategic Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
Strategic Incident Command Management
This course aims to accredit the knowledge and skills development of fire and rescue service learners in providing operational command responses at strategic level(Principle Officers and Area Manager)
At the end of the session the delegate will;
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of people and organisations within Incident Command arrangements at local, regional and national levels.
- Understand command and leadership skills within Incident Command.
- Understand the technical issues being dealt with at tactical level.
- Understand the role of communications within the context of local, regional and national incidents.
- Understand how to manage people involved in incidents within local, regional and national contexts.
- Understand how to close down the strategic command phase of the incident within local, regional and national contexts
- Be able to lead a strategic response to an incident within local, regional and national contexts.
- Be able to contribute to the debrief following the resolution of an incident
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Area Managers in development or competent Principle Officers seeking continuing professional development.
Online modules (15 hours of independent learning) followed by a taught input course totalling seven days (52 hours of directed learning and assessment) split into modules.Evidence is gathered using an e-portfolio.Tutorials using telephone, chat room, forum, Skype or FaceTime are available by arrangement.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME(TQT)
TOTAL GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Skills for Justice
£4900 per delegate, plus VAT per place at one of our Centres
The course can be delivered at your centre. Cost on application.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.