Strategic Co-Ordination Group Management
Strategic Co-Ordination Group
To accredit fire incident commanders to effectively participate at strategic level in a Major Incident Strategic Co-Ordination Group(SCG)
￼At the end of the course as a member of an SCG the delegate will;
- Determine and share clear strategic aims and objectives and review them regularly.
- Establish a policy framework for the overall management of the event or situation.
- Prioritise the requirements of the tactical level and allocate resources accordingly.
- Formulate and implement media handling and public communication plans, potentially delegating this to one responder agency.
- Direct planning and operations beyond the immediate response to manage the recovery process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Fire officers who will undertake a Strategic role at SCG working with Category 1 and 2 partner agencies at a major incident.
A maximum of two delegates
Undertake an online pre course module, practical simulation and a written assessment.
Produce a portfolio of video and electronic evidence.
Practical scenario assessment will be conducted using
Digital Combustion Fire Studio software
We can tailor the scenarios to specific risks in your service(POA)
Institute of Leadership and Management
£2533 plus VAT per course at one of our Kent centres
POA for delivery at your centre.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 01634 816161 for more information.