Incident Command Assessor
To develop and accredit assessors to undertake incident command assessments in the workplace as part of a performance management system.
At the end of the course the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the National Operational Guidance Foundation for Command. document.
- Understand the differences between a learning and performance zone.
- Conduct assessments of candidates against the performance standards prescribed within National Occupational Standard (NOS) WM7 or EFSM2
- Produce a report on an individual’s performance in incident command role which will include a judgement of competence against each of the performance criteria of the appropriate NOS and a subjective indicative assessment.
- Conduct a debrief of a candidate identifying learning points.
- Produce a remedial plan for a learner who has not yet met the standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any individual who wishes to assess and report on the incident command management performance of an individual candidate or subordinate.
Command experience either at the same or below their current role is desirable.
Complete an online prep course, taught input from a qualiﬁed, experienced tutor and assess a practical incident simulation from simulation and video content.
Produce a hard copy evidence folder.
Institute of Leadership & Management
£2905 plus VAT per course at your centre
POA for a course or individual places at one of our Kent centres.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.
WHAT IS ONE TO ONE TRAINING?:
An individual delegate undergoes one to one training with a tutor delivering exactly the same content as a full course.This generally shortens the course duration by a half day.