Incident Command Assessor
To develop and accredit ﬁre ofﬁcers to undertake incident command management assessments in the workplace as part of a performance management system.
At the end of the course the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the National Operational Guidance Foundation for Command. document.
- Conduct assessments of individual ﬁre ofﬁcers against the performance standards prescribed within National Occupational Standard (NOS) WM7 or EFSM2
- Produce a report on an individual’s performance in incident command role which will include a judgement of competence against each of the performance criteria of the appropriate NOS and a subjective assessment.
- Conduct an in-depth debrief of the individual under assessment, using video of the performance to illustrate learning points.
- Produce a remedial plan for a learner who has not yet met the standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
Any ﬁre ofﬁcer or trainer who wishes to assess and report on the incident command management performance of an individual student or sub-ordinate.Some command experience either at the same or below their current level of command is essential.
Complete three online modules, taught input from a qualiﬁed tutor, case studies and be provided with practical incident simulation assessment opportunities.
Produce an e-portfolio of evidence. Scenarios can be tailored to your existing risks if using Fire Studio 5.
Institute of Leadership & Management or Laser learning Awards
£2950 (plus VAT)per course at your centre
£950 plus VAT per individualplace at our Centre.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels,loss of business payment to sessional tutors,student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.
WHAT IS ONE TO ONE TRAINING?:
Our one to one training is not available for this course at our Centre.