SfJ Advanced Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
Advanced Incident Command Management
This course aims to accredit the knowledge and skills development of fire and rescue service learners in providing operational command responses at advanced level(Group and Area Manager)
At the end of the session the delegate will have:
- Understand the principles of decision making when leading people to resolve operational incidents.
- Understand a tactical approach to resolving operational incidents.
- Understand command and leadership skills within Incident Command.
- Understand the principles of risk management when leading people to resolve operational incidents.
- Understand joint working and interoperability.
- Understand the principles of debriefing following an operational incident.
- Be able to evaluate the status of an operational incident.
- Be able to assume responsibility for action to support those involved in an operational incident.
- Be able to close down the operational phase of an incident
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Group Managers in development or competent seeking continuing professional development.
NUMBER OF DELEGATES
Online modules( 15 hours of independent learning) followed by a taught input course of seven days (50 hours of directed learning and assessment).Evidence is assembled using an e-portfolio.Tutorials using telephone, chat room, forum, Skype or FaceTime are available by arrangement.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME
GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Skills for Justice
£7300 plus VAT per course at one of our Centres in modules.The programme can be conducted at a client centre.Price on application(client centre to provide a minimum of five role players for practical simulations).
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.