SfJ Intermediate Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
Intermediate Incident Command Management
This course aims to accredit the knowledge and skills development of fire and rescue service learners in providing operational command responses at intermediate level(Station Manager)
At the end of the session the delegate will have:
- Understand key roles and responsibilities within Incident Command.
- Understand command and leadership skills within Incident Command.
- Understand the application of effective decision making during operational incidents.
- Understand the principles of risk management at operational incidents.
- Understand the methods of communication for operational incidents.
- Understand joint working and interoperability.
- Be able to review and determine the status of operational incidents.
- Be able to assume responsibility for actions to support those involved in operational incidents.
- Be able to review responses to operational incidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Watch or Station Managers in development or competent seeking continuing professional development.
NUMBER OF DELEGATES
Online modules(15 hours of independent learning) compliment a taught input course of six days (42 hours of directed learning and assessment).Evidence is collected using an e-portfolio.Tutorials using chat room, forum, Skype or FaceTime are available by arrangement.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME
TOTAL GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Skills for Justice
£6800 plus VAT per course at one of our Kent centres.The programme can be delivered at your centre. price on application(client to provide a minimum of five role players for practical simulation)
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.