SfJ Initial Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
Incident Command Initial
This course aims to accredit the knowledge and skills development of fire and rescue service learners in providing operational command responses at first strike level level(firefighter to Watch Manager)
At the end of the programme the delegate will
- Understand the key principles of the incident command system.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of personnel within the incident command structure.
- Understand the management of risk at operational incidents.
- Understand effective communication at operational incidents.
- Be able to plan an initial response to an operational incident.
- Be able to implement actions at an operational incident to meet planned objectives.
- Be able to close down the operational phase of an incident.
- Be able to review a response to an operational incident
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Firefighters developing for Crew Manager, existing Crew or Watch Managers
NUMBER OF DELEGATES
Pre course online modules (17 hours of independent learning) followed by a taught input course of six days (48 hours of directed learning and assessment).Evidence is assembled using a hard copy student handbook.Tutorial guidance is given during the course.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME
TOTAL GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Skills for Justice
£6870 plus VAT per course at your centre
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non-attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.
Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07972259970 for more information.