Incident Command Level 1(Bronze)
Prepare fire commanders who will manage first strike operations at incidents involving one to three fire appliances.
- Understand the requirements of a Level 1 commander as prescribed in the National Occupational Guidance Foundation for Incident Command
- Understand the requirements of the JESIP Joint doctrine applied by operational commanders at multi agency response incidents.
- Able to use the JESIP App effectively.
- Understand the principle of risk management and risk against gain judgements at operational incidents.
- Understand the application of a tactical operational mode.
- Develop a tactical plan of action covering hazards and risks, initial objectives, progress, use of resources, performance of people and resolution of incident.
- Ensure that the plan is realistic, achievable and will meet the objectives.
- Continuously review information and adjust plans to meet changing needs of incidents.
- Make sound judgements regarding priorities for action based on risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?￼
Crew and Watch Managers in-development for the role.
￼Delegates will undertake a written assessment, taught input from a qualified tutor, case studies and a practical scenario simulation assessment.
• Delegates will produce an e- portfolio of evidence of competence.
• Practical scenario assessment can be conducted using your in house simulator or our Fire Studio software.
￼Institute of Leadership and Management
￼£1495 plus VAT per course at your venue.
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels, loss of business payment to sessional tutors, student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.