Command Support Basic
To introduce personnel act as Command Support and facilitate the running of an Incident Command Unit to the duties and responsibilities of Command Support as prescribed in the Fire Service Foundation for Command guidance.
At the end of the session the delegate will:
- Understand the principles and responsibilities of command support.
- Identify scenarios where Command Support can affect the successful outcome of an operational incident.
- Understand Command Support's role in managing the JESIP process.
- Conﬁrm the principles of successful risk management and record keeping at an operational incident involving an Incident Command Unit.
- Understand how successful Command Support underpins the work of the Incident commander.
Any ﬁreﬁghter, Crew or Watch manager
The course consists of taught input, case study and a written assessment followed by practical scenario training.
£1550 plus VAT at your ICU station or Training Centre
Peter Stanley Training is not responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the client venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels,loss of business payment to sessional tutors,student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for further details.