Incident Command Level 4
Incident Command Level 4 (Strategic)
The course is aimed at ﬁre service principle and area managers who will command large scale operational incidents involving more than ten appliances.
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Collect information through observation and consultation with the L3 incident commander, draw conclusions and agree further action with incident commander to progress the resolution of the incident.
- Identify the strategic priorities of the incident and generate a plan to resolve them.
- Remain ﬂexible and generate strategic solutions as the incident progresses.
- Conduct inter-agency brieﬁngs with other services to identify all relevant issues and generate combined solutions, including deployment of joint resources.
- Provide support and direction to tactical commander and support ofﬁcers.
- Ensure that the resilience of the service is taken into account within the large scale tactical deployment.
- Conduct a media brieﬁng.
- Institute a recovery plan for the conclusion of the incident.
- Chair an SCG meeting and generate strategic guidance to tactical commanders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principal Ofﬁcers and Area Managers
1 or 2 delegates
- Undertake a written assessment, taught input from a qualiﬁed tutor,case studies, and a practical scenario simulation assessment.
- Produce a portfolio of video and electronic evidence.
- Practical scenario assessment will be conducted using Fire Studio 5 software
Institute of Leadership & Management
£2395 plus VAT for up to two delegates at our Centre(price reflects the number of live role players required for practical assessment)
Costs to be arranged for delivery at your centre
Peter Stanley Training cannot be held responsible for the non attendance of client’s delegates at the training venue for a booked event.Cancellations due to delegate non attendance or other foreseeable business activity disruption(i.e operational requirements or industrial action) are subject to the following charges;
(i) less than 7 days full cost of the course is due.
(ii)8-14 days 50% of course cost (to cover pre-booked tutor hotels,loss of business payment to sessional tutors,student awarding body registrations and other associated costs)
(iii)Over 14 days no charge.
Provision of a purchase order indicates acceptance of the charges as listed.
WHAT IS ONE TO ONE TRAINING? We take your single delegate through exactly the same course input as a full course,one to one with one of our highly experienced trainers and then assess them in simulation using role players.The course shortens from three days to one and a half days for a one to one delegate.The price reflects the live role players we use to give the delegate maximum realism throughout their practical assessment.
Contact email@example.com or call 07972259970 for more information.